Join Us- We are recruiting for the following roles
Automotive Electrical / Electronic Engineers
Automotive Project Manager
Rail Electrical & Mechanical Engineers / Consultants
Rail Programme Manager
At Fishbone Solutions we're always looking to bring engineering talent into team. We pride ourselves in having established an exciting group of engineering and commercial professionals, always looking to enhance our presence and services to our clients.
If you were to join our rapidly expanding consultancy, you could be assured that you'd be involved in a range of dynamic and innovative projects in the Rail, Automotive and wider Transportation industries along with a passion for continual professional development; we actively engage with Industry Institutes such as IET and IMechE and encourage all team members to head towards chartership status within these organisations.
As well as being involved with an exciting and evolving team, at Fishbone Solutions we offer a very competitive salary and benefits scheme where the rewards are directly linked to an individual’s performance and achievements.
We would like to hear from people fitting the following criteria:
- Graduates and qualified professionals;
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineers experienced in Automotive / Rail / Aerospace environments;
- Commercial and or legal experience;
- An appropriate degree or equivalent experience;
- Expertise in dynamic, customer facing roles.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salaries as well as on-going training and excellent personal development opportunities;
- You will be part of a well-established company that has shown consistent growth and profitability;
- You will be at the forefront of technology innovation and implementation for our wide range of clients;
- You will join a team of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals who have vast experience on many different engineering and commercial levels.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with excellent prospects we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your latest CV and accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org